Re: xf86config/XF86Setup ?

>I'd like to know where one can get xf86config or XF86Setup program for Debian
>potato running on sparc machine.. my apt-cache search does not find anything
>similar, so I don't know how to set it up (and I don't have the time to create
>the whole config manually).

What type of machine do you have? Usually, everything works out
of the box. Just install the appropriate xserver. Modifications to
XF86Config are only necessary if you have one of the newer IDE-based
UltraSparcs or a type-6 keyboard. Of course, you can find some
examples in the archives of this list.

Gruss
Steffan

---
I am the "ILOVEGNU" signature virus. Just copy me to your signature.
This email was infected under the terms of the GNU General Public License.