Re: sun4m and 2.4.x revisited

If it's an important part of your network, it doesn't seem to make
sense to risk significant down time and/or admin work to switch to
2.4.

Why are you so keen on moving to 2.4?  It must be a very good reason
to risk destabilizing the machine.

If it was a small amount of extra work, it would be done long before
now.  I even compiled a few myself (had to fix a bunch of header
file problems) but they wouldn't boot.  I've heard that very
recently the vger cvs tree has code that will boot and run but is
not ready for prime time.