Re: Issues on Blade100: XFree86 and audio

jason smith <jhs@ece.utexas.edu> writes:

> The first is XFree86, from the xfree86 4.0.3-4 package.

You need to run XFree 4.1, which is on its way to unstable (it was in
incoming last I heard).  If it's not there yet, snarf it from:

http://people.debian.org/~branden

During the configuration, tell it to use the ATI driver.

> I've heard reports of others getting X to work on a Blade.  Any
> ideas?

Really?  We got X to boot, but we couldn't figure out the right keymap
to use.  Where did you see these reports?