Re: New sparc boot images

Ben Collins wrote:

> Fresh off the disk. I haven't tested the new changes to the installer,
> so let me know how these go. Based on 2.4.7 kernels.
>
> http://auric.debian.org/~bcollins/disks-sparc/current/

:(

with "boot net" at prom prompt:

request_module[block-major-1]: Root fs not mounted
VFS: Cannot open root device "" or 01:00
Press L1-A to return to the boot prom

wasn't this image supposed to have a root.bin inside?

--
.  Simone Caldana - System and Network Manager at Vitaminic spa  .
.  simone.caldana@vitaminic.net       http://simone.caldana.org  .