Re: Linux/Sparc machine?

Hi,
Can I have access to a GNU/Linux/Sparc machine?
I need to track down a bug in GNU CLISP.
(sourceforge compilefarm setup is too network-isolated for what I have
to do).

> * In message <E15PnkM-0003IN-00@xanthine.gratuitous.org>
> * On the subject of "Re: Linux/Sparc machine?"
> * Sent on Thu, 26 Jul 2001 12:12:22 -0400
> * Honorable "Joel N. Weber II" <devnull@gnu.org> writes:
>
>    > Do you specifically need Linux/Sparc, or would any Sparc do?
>
>    the bug has been reported on Linux/Sparc and it is _not_ reproducible on
>    Solaris/Sparc.
>
>    > Another thing you could consider, if you haven't already, is writing
>    > to the people who run the debian build cluster and see if any of them
>    > is able to make special arrangements for you.
>
>    I cannot find "debian build cluster" on www.debian.org.
>
> OK, so I've just spent some time talking with Sam Hartman over zephyr,
thanks!
> and he says that debian maintainers can just log into the machine
> named ``vore''.  But it appears that you aren't a debian maintainer,
> so sam suggested that if there is a debian package of GNU CLISP, you

I am afraid there is not, although we _are_ interested in having one.
Unfortunately, we do not have resources to do that.
We would appreciate if the debian folks made such package.

> could write to the debian maintainer, or alternatively, you could
> write to debian-sparc@lists.debian.org and ask that you be cc'd on any
> replies.

So here I am - asking for (temporary) ssh access to a Linux/Sparc
machine to track down a bug in GNU CLISP (which I maintain in my CFT).

Please CC me on any replies.

Thanks.

--
Sam Steingold (http://www.podval.org/~sds)