Re: can't go to certain web sites?

On Tue, Jul 24, 2001 at 07:41:01AM +1000, Herbert Xu wrote:
> Andy Wettstein <awettstein@cait.org> wrote:
>
> > That's weird.  How come that is enable by default on the debian sparc
> > kernel, but not the debian x86 kernel?
>
> It's enabled on the x86 kernels, too.

Is ECN only 2.4 then?  I asked a guy that was running the stock 2.2.19
on x86 and he didn't have the the tcp_ecn entry in /proc, or any
problems reaching certain sites.  But I also asked the guy running a
sparc to try the 2.2.19 kernel, and he said he still couldn't hit a
couple web sites.  hmmm.

oh well. thanks to everyone for the tip about ECN.