Re: Problems compiling kernel-source 4.5 (SS5)

Zitiere Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org>:

> > I have sparc II ULtra 10 machine. Debian testing upgraded.
>
> This is a bug introduced by a Debian patch. I suggest using stock
> sources from ftp.kernel.org, or CVS from vger.samba.org.

Hi!

Is there a patch that I can compile a kernel >2.4.2 on a SparcStation 5?
Till 2.4.2 i've got problems in memory.c during compiling, I searched
the WEB but did't find any hint how to solve it.
I tried the original kernel source tree, is there a fix in the debian
one?

best regards, Andras