Setting up Ultra Sparc 10 Creator 3D

Hello list,

i'm new to the sparc-world and - after removing solaris 2.6 - installing
woody onto our ultra 10. Most things work fine but there are some
problems where i hope you can help me.

Which X Server?
I am using the Xsun24 X-Server. Is that the right choice? I read
somewhere that these sparcs contain two graphic cards, an ati mach64 and
<ctrl><alt><Fx> aren't working. I've found no way to configure this. Is
this a keyboard or a xserver-problem? Also gdm and kdm aren't working,
when I login I immediately return to {k|g}dm. xdm works mostly as well
as startx from console. What Information do you need to evaluate these
problems?

Btw: I read the ultralinux FAQ. Are there any other linux-on-sparc faqs?

Greets,

Karsten

--
Karsten Heymann                      <karsten.heymann@gmx.de>