telnetd

Hi all,

I'm new to the group and just recently have installed the 0.9 version of
the CD image on
my 715/80. Works great, except I cannot find a telnetd which is somewhat
painful, serial terminals
on NT machines are ....

Any ideas where I can find a binary version, I got from the discussion
lists, that there must be a
version out there, but my search on debian got nothing at the place I think
it should be.

Planning to try it on a 743rt as well, made one of the earlier kernels work
on that one as well, so
that looks promising. Will keep you up to date with that.

Cheers and thanks if anybody can help me here.

Martin