Re: Installing debian on a SunBlade 100

Hello David,

On Fri, Jun 08, 2001 at 11:57:07AM -0700, David S. Miller wrote:

> Olivier Bornet writes:
>  > I'm trying to install debian on a SunBlade 100 with a SunExpert 3D lite.
>
> Take the expert3d card out, Linux cannot drive it anyways.

Thanks, this correct the problem, and I have now the Blade running Debian
GNU/Linux.

I have some questions :

- can I allready install an X server for the base Mach64 card (and how) ?
- is there a work on the expert3d card ?
- there are lot of "garbage" on the screen (some group of pixels ramdomly on,
  changing when I do a <CRTL-L>)

Thanks in advance for the help.

		Olivier

--