Re: SparcClassic + Xconfig

On Mon, Jun 04, 2001 at 11:32:27PM +0200, Chris wrote:

> I' d like to reduce the resolution to get a better, even
> flickerless, screen.  But i didn't find something like XF86Setup or
> xconfig....

Odds are, you have (a) a fixed-frequency monitor, and (b) a
fixed-frequency video card. If so, you're stuck. Might be able to
replace the monitor with a regular PC monitor of sufficient
resolution/refresh if you have a 13w3 -> (BNC or DB15) adapter, or
else start looking for another workstation monitor.

--
Mike Renfro  / R&D Engineer, Center for Manufacturing Research,
931 372-3601 / Tennessee Technological University -- renfro@tntech.edu