Re: Wmaker startup question

On Fri, Apr 27, 2001 at 07:40:12PM -0600, T Korte wrote:
> A question about Window Maker startup configuration.
>
> I have a couple of applications parked on the dock, and when I start wm
> they are there on the dock but not "activated" yet.  One of them is a clock
> and it just shows up as an icon until I double click on it and then it will
> display the time.  Trivial problem really, but it would be nice to fix.
>
> Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Right click on side of dockapp (you must hit the tile beneat, somewhat
tricky with some dockapps), select "Settings...", check the "Start when
WindowMaker is started" option. And go read Window Maker's manual, this
isn't exactly Sparc specific :-)

Jean-Francois Landry
--
"I used to be with `it', but then they changed what `it' was.
Now what I'm with isn't `it', and what's `it' is weird and scary.