RE: SunPCI II x86 Card

I dont know about running ultra-linux on the machine and using the 80x86 chip. i
am lead to belive by reliable srcs that ulta-solaris can run intel-linux on the
80x86 chip cleanly.

I have a similar card for PPC machines, and as far as i can tell i cannot use it
when i am running linux on my primary CPU. But mine is a little less elegant
than anything sun ever built.

-

Robin-David Hammond
56 Hardwick RD
Ashland MASS, USA

"Contrary to popular belief, penguins are not the salvation of modern
technology.  Neither do they throw parties for the urban proletariat."