Re: Sparc Samba security update problem?

Previously Ben Collins wrote:
> Yeah, it was broken once. Wichert just didn't pay attention to vore's
> motd, so he didn't know how to access it properly. Also note, that the
> only thing on auric that is from unstable is tetex.

Bah, I just don't consider the motd a good place for announcements
like that. 99.9999% of the time a motd is useless so I circumvent them
using hushlogins. If you had posted the change to debian-devel-announce
I would have been aware of it.

Wichert.

 / Generally uninteresting signature - ignore at your convenience  \
| wichert@cistron.nl                  http://www.liacs.nl/~wichert/ |