Save BIG on your next List!

A Special Message For You:

DO YOU WANT TO IMPROVE YOUR BUSINESS RIGHT AWAY?
More than 5,000 companies have ordered from us and more importantly are REORDERING FROM US TO INCREASE THEIR DIRECT MAIL, FAX, AND EMAIL SALES.

The lowest prices, finest quality and superior service for which we are known are available ALL UNDER ONE ROOF ? to enhance your direct mail marketing program. THE COST IS SUBSTANTIALLY LESS AND YOU PAY LESS!

It all boils down to: CONSTANTLY COMPILING AND UPDATING TO PROVIDE THE ?NAMES & ADDRESSES? OF FRESH, ALIVE, RED HOT PROSPECTS THAT ARE ACCURATE.

What other mailing list company offers you as high a percentage of accuracy and sales promotion response AND GUARANTEES IT?

TIMES ARE UNCERTAIN TODAY ? but they have NEVER BEEN BETTER for those who cater to regular business in the usual way, and also seek NEW BUSINESS.

 Order those that you want and MAKE YOUR NEXT SALE PROMOTION REALLY BIG!

>From the moment you call upon us for help you will be provided with kind and friendly service combined with gracious concern by any one of our knowledgeable experts.  We understand the need for personalized service. This has been the foundation of our success, and everyone within our organization firmly upholds this belief.

We appreciate your past orders. The tremendous volume we have received encouraged us to offer bigger and better opportunities for you and your company to utilize.

dataUSA

8738 Granville Pkwy, La Vista, NE 68128
John Shields
Account Executive