Re: SunBlade 100

Well, duh.  I knew it was too early in the morning when I wrote
that.  What I meant was the US-IIe, _not_ the sunblade 100.  I did
some very meager searching on sun.com and discovered that it has
PCI, video and memory controller integrated -sheesh- and some power
saving functions, but what I was wondering is why I'm hearing
desparaging remarks like how it's not a _real_ US-II.  Besides the
tiny 256K L2 cache.  Also, sun mentions some spec2k numbers on their
website for it, but there are no results on the spec website, so
that is kind of strange.