Enterprise SPARC Linux

Folks,

I have an SS20 with Debian loaded  on it.  We have a cluster of SS20s,
SS10s and US5s at the University where I teach.  I'm trying to convert
them from Solaris to Debian.

My  SS20 works  fine,  but I  want  to install  some Enterprise  class
software  on  it.  I  was  wondering  if  anyone had  any  experiences
(positive or negative):

I want  to install  J2EE, but Blackdown  haven't released a  port yet.
Anyone  tried to  install  the Solaris  binaries  using the  emulation
library?  Any 'gotchas' someone can see?

I want to  install Oracle 8i.  Does Oracle  have an (unofficial) port?
Anyone tried running it under the emulation libraries?

Simon Read