SILO:Booting SunOS

Hello everybody on the list,
i've a SparcStation IPC (sun4c arch) with three operating systems on it:
Debian Linux, SuSE and SunOS.
Dual booting the two Linux OS with SILO works fine.
SILO resides on /dev/sda1 (SCSI Disk 1 with ID 1, LUN 0)
SunOS 4.1.3 Kernel vmunix resides on /dev/sdb1 (SCSI Disk 2 with ID 3,
LUN 0)
My OpenBoot Version is 2.4
The following error occur:

When i type
boot /sbus/esp/sd@1,0

on the OpenBoot Prompt, then SILO comes up
I wish to boot SunOS and type on the SILO prompt
/sbus/esp@0,80000/sd@3,0;/vmunix
* (wait...it seems that the kernel is loading :)
Memory address not aligned

and it falls back to the OpenBoot Prompt.

Have i something missing there (maybe in the Prom ?)

Or could someone send me a working silo.conf configuration file which is
capable to boot Linux and SunOS as an example?
Please ask me if you need more information (e.g. setenv, my silo.conf)

Any hints will be greatly appreciated.

Regards, Matthias