Sparc10 install from floppy disks

Hi,

I have just got a Sparc Station 10 and am trying to install Debian
on it from floppy disks.

I am able to boot the rescue disk (sun4cdm) and start the
installation, I can then partition the hard disk and mount the
various partitions.

It then asks for the rescue disk (I used the sun4cdm again) it
merrily reads the disk with no complaints.

Then it asks for the driver disk, but complains "Wrong Disk!" when I
enter the sun4cdm driver-1 disk.

              Wrong Disk!
    This is disk 1 of 2 in drv14-sun4cdm series of
    27-Nov-200 13:18 EST
    wrong disk.  This is from series drv14-sun4cdm
    you need disk1 of series the driver series.

Just to be sure I have tried the sun4dmpci and sun4u diskettes but
the result is the same failure.  Each time it accepts the rescue
diskette without complaint, then complains about the driver diskette.
(replacing the appropriate diskette name is the error message above)

Similarly what does this message that is displayed on boot up
mean exactly?  What are the "normal sparc install images"?
    If you are booting the sun4c rescue image, you should use the
    normal sparc install images for the kernel and drivers once
    the install asks you for them.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
Greg