nedit orphaned ?

       Hi all,
       After upgrading to woody, I found that my (old) nedit have been
removed and there is no new version ? I have searched the pool
directory both in the main and the non-free subdirectories (since the
last version of nedit is now LPLed) but can't find nedit for any
platform. The nedit of potato is however still accepted in woody by
apt-get on an intel box but *not on a sparc box*. This cause a real
problem since some of my users rely on nedit for their works.
	I would like to ask: is nedit no longer a debian package or
just its maintainer has slept ?
        Thank for any info
--
PHAM Dinh Tuan                         | e-mail: Dinh-Tuan.Pham@imag.fr
Laboratoire de Modelisation et Calcul  | Tel: +33 4 76 51 44 23