Re: Exec format error, but no gcc warnings

On Mon, Jan 08, 2001 at 10:58:52AM -0500, Ben Collins wrote:

:Err...I think you are doing something wrong.

I'll definately agree with you there :)

:Does the tarball come with
:binaries already in that directory?

no

:Plus, what compiler flags are you
:using? You shouldn't get anything that says "SPARC32PLUS...V8+".

CCFLAGS      = -fomit-frame-pointer -O3 -funroll-loops

also note:

LINKER       = g77
LINKFLAGS    = $(CCFLAGS)

I've hacked around with using ld as the linker, inwhich case I need to
add:

LINKERFLAGS  = -lm -lmpi -lcblas  (I think, this line is from memory
	                           not RCS)

It then builds with with the same results from "ldd" and "file", BTW
using g77 as above, this builds fine on x86 arch, don't know wether
that's relevent at all...

Thanks,
-Jon