Help Starting on a SPARCstation2

Hello,

I have recently acquired a SPARCstation2, and I'd like to install Debian
on it over the network if at all possible. So, I downloaded the correct
rescue.img, dd'd it to a floppy on my Toshiba i386-based laptop, and
stuck it in the Sun. Upon requesting to boot to the floppy, I get:

Can't read disk label.
Can't open Sun disk label package
Can't open boot device

After a bit more probing, I found out that I actually get this message
when I ask to boot from the floppy regardless of the contents of the
drive at the time. So I'm wondering if there's any way to create a
bootdisk for the SPARC using x86-based machines?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Evan DiBiase
PGP/GPG Key Available at http://www.wplug.org/~evand/key.asc