Is 'i' or 'I' a bug on cdrom's?

 Howdi,

 Quick question on the cd distro -- after doing a 'boot cdrom',
 you get the menu saying [ S - SCSI ] [ I - IDE ] etc.  I must have
 been having a bad day the other week, cos after fiddling with
 capital-I and other boot: variations, I eventually stumbled on
 lower-case i.  I was kinda happy when another non-Debian-Sparc
 unix dude here went thru the same confusion.   (It's also the only
 time I've seen the boot: prompt in a 'raw' configuration, too.)

 Is it a bug?  If so, which package name should I file it against?

 Jedd.