Sun-4 ??

Hello,

>From the FAQ at www.ultralinux.org:

-------------------- QUOTE ---------------------
12. What about the Sun4 machines ? (Such as 4/330)

There are quite a few differences with the Sun4 machines vs. the Sun4cdmu types, such as MMU, Ethernet chip, disk controller and graphics cards. In more recent kernels, there is limited support for sun4 (only 4/300 series).

There has been a mailing list set up for people who are interested in the Sun4 port. This list does not seem to exist anymore, but Red Hat does have the intention to restore the mailing list archive in the near future.
-------------------- QUOTE ---------------------

Does anyone know any more info about Sun4 machines?

Any web pages?

Is this mail archive back up yet?

Is there a Sun4 mailinglist that is 'active'?

Anyone out there running Linux on a Sun4, or anyone that has tried and failed?

Thanks!

Bye for Now,

Ian

                                \|||/
                                (o o)
 |  Ian Chilton        (IRC Nick - GadgetMan)     ICQ #: 16007717  |
 |  E-Mail: ian@ichilton.co.uk     Web: http://www.ichilton.co.uk  |
 |       I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.       |