Re: false cable fault message.

I am using SunFastEthernet Adapter 1.1. The user guide
suggests this may not be used for old PROM that I
have. But it does work normally except for this
annoying intermittent message. Most likely, this is a
PROM message. But there should be a way to stop this
message showing up on my console.
Ideas?
Shandar