Re: newbie image headaches

	I'm assuming you're using the cygnus tools on win98.  If that's
the case. you need to make a c:\tmp directory.  bash.exe considers this
/tmp.  This will fix the first problem, it may or may not fix the rest.

Matt Rose        mattrose@folkwolf.net          http://www.folkwolf.net
"I've seen scarier secret police agencies than his completely destroyed
by a Czech hippie playwright with a manual typewriter"  Bruce Sterling