Solaris emulation

Hi,

I tried to use solaris binaries like ls, ufsdump etc.
I have the precompiled 2.2.17-sun4u kernel from the Debian 2.2 potato version.
I installed the solaris module and made the directories under
/usr/gnemul as in the FAQ http://www.ultralinux.org/faq.html
I copied the mentioned files and shared libraries.

I couldn't find the /etc/ld.so.cache file on the solaris.
Can this be the problem?

When I tried to run some solaris binaries I got the following messages:
e.g. a small program under solaris

Debian 2.2 linux 2.2.17 kernel:

./freemem
bash: ./freemem: No such file or directory

ls -l freemem
-rwxrwxrwx    1 csejtey  fidi        24844 Sep 29 12:03 freemem

ldd freemem
ldd: can't execute freemem (No such file or directory)

file freemem
freemem: ELF 32-bit MSB executable, SPARC, version 1, dynamically linked
(uses shared libs), not stripped

while under solaris I got:

ldd freemem
        libc.so.1 =>     /usr/lib/libc.so.1
        libdl.so.1 =>    /usr/lib/libdl.so.1
        /usr/platform/SUNW,Ultra-4/lib/libc_psr.so.1

I think I missed something. What can be the problem ?

Gabor
PS.
I got similar messages for other binaries as well.
When I removed the solaris module I got the same messages.