installing off of serial console.

	Is it possible to install debian through a sparc serial console?
I have a sparc with no monitor or keyboard (fine, I'm just gonna use it as
a server anyways)  I don't have access to these things.  When I boot up
using the supplied tftpboot.img, it drops me into dbootstrap, and
dbootstrap gives me all kinds of garbage.  I was wondering if I could set
the comm parameters on the serial port so that dbootstrap works, or
failing that, is there a debian install system that doesn't use curses?

Matt Rose        mattrose@folkwolf.net          http://www.folkwolf.net
"I've seen scarier secret police agencies than his completely destroyed
by a Czech hippie playwright with a manual typewriter"  Bruce Sterling