Re: wvdial and ultra 5?

On Mon, Sep 18, 2000 at 10:17:26PM -0700, Jason Wright wrote:
> [snipped]
> I pulled one of my old pre-wvidal /etc/ppp/options out of mothballs and
> I was able to run with the port speed set to 115200.  Is there a way to
> get wvdial to run at a higher speed on this machine?

You were able to run at 115200 port speed on _this_ box?  I have an
Ultra 10 that'll only run pppd with a 38400 port speed.  It's the serial
controller chipset that limits it.  I don't remember OTTOMH which it
is and the machine's at another location I can't check at the moment.
I can check later if you need, but if it you have such a chipset, then
it's not a wvdial problem.

Steve

--
Steve Bowman  <sbowman@frostwork.net> (preferred)