Re: [LRP] LRP on sparc

Download rescue.bin from
/dists/potato/main/disk-sparc/current/(your version
e.g. sun4u)/images1.44/ directory. On a Unix machine
just type (Change to the directory that contains
rescue.bin) and do:
# dd if=rescue.bin of=/dev/fd0

/dev/fd0 will be replaced by correct device name of
your floppy (e.g. disk) in the Unix you are using.

The boot floppy is ready. For a real base
installation, you will need to do the same download
and image creation for drivers files from same
download area and also all the files in
potato/main/binary-sparc/images1.44 directroy.

Rawrite will work the same way for these images too.

Enjoy,
Shandar