Re: Potato: SPARCstation ELC white line on console

Recently on debian-sparc someone wrote:

> > Having hunted high and low to find an answer as to why my ELC is showing a
> > white line (the width of one character) on the left side of the console
> > screen. Another curious thing is that the linux boot startup logo is
> > munched.

My ELC does the same.  However, not when in X.  Mine now only occasionaly uses
the text console so I never notice it.

/Jp.. enjoying black and white
--
Jean-Paul Blaquiere             ||   Avatar of Computational
   japester@ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au   ||   Thaumaturgy