Re: [LRP] LRP on sparc

At 21:57 13/09/2000 +0000, peter@ashlyn.co.uk wrote:

Also on Sparc, floppy is not normally a bootable media.

But there are floppy images for Debian installation... I was never able to boot from them and I actually would need to do it. How am I supposed to make the floppy from the image? I have tried rawrite from a Win box and never worked out. Which format is the floppy supposed to have?

TIA,
Angel

Angel Martin Alganza          http://www.ugr.es/~ama/
Departamento de Genetica & Instituto de Biotecnologia
Campus de Fuentenueva. Universidad de Granada
E-18071 Granada - Spain           Tel +34 958 248 926
mailto:ama@ugr.es   ICQ#5334825   Fax +34 958 244 073
 Unexpected attachments larger than 50Kb > /dev/null
 The truth is out there. Does somebody know its URI?