Re: potato on Ultra1

Ben, you were almost right ;-) I have the correct image but my CD is
broken. And this is the bit I cannot understand.
The ISO image is OK, I setup a tftp server loop-mounted it and used
it for a NFS install which went fine.

I burnt two CD's, different brands on the same drive, third one on a
different drive is going on. The files on the CD has the _same_ sizes
as the ones on the mounted ISO-image but are just garbage.
Weird.

Regards,
Chris