Re: console-'resolution' on sparc

> Kernel version is fine. Question is, what do you have defined in
> /etc/fb.modes for that 640x480 mode? I suggest you look at the example
> modes for (I assume ATI Mach64) in /usr/share/doc/fbset/.
well, I'm using the 'default' /etc/fb.modes, because I wanted to try it,
before customizing... This means my /etc/fb.modes for 640x480-60==example
;))
I looked at them, before trying, but because they were the same.......
I'm actually wondering at the 'ioctl FBIOPUT_VSCREENINFO: Invalid
argument' output...
even when adding my current fbset -v output to /etc/fb.modes and trying to
set it to that mode (1136x864-102), it produces the same output ;(

BTW, it's a bwtwo, for what it's worth...

Greetz,
Taco.
---
"Regular expressions are to strings what math is to numbers."
    - Andrew Clinick.