Re: Sparc VOYAGER and Debian LINUX

Is it possible your floppy is bad?  I think the best way to tell is with
fdformat and tell it to check for bad blocks (but from what I've read on this
list before there was some problem with it, I don't remember...?) or you can
just try a different floppy.  Besides, fdformat writes to the disk so much it
will probably create bad blocks while it's at it :-)

Ben Roberts, Class of 2001 (1st of millenium), founding member of MBLUG
/dev/null-- the inode of no return	|	C stands for Superior
(until devfs came along; now no inode)