Re: netscape?

On Mon, Jul 17, 2000 at 01:01:17PM +0200, Hendrik Seffler wrote:
> Dayton Turner schrieb:
>
> > I've been looking for that package as well but it doesnt seem to be in the
> > package list. I'll check my apt source, to see if possibly its just not
> > mirroring sparc netscape.
>
> AFAIK there is no version of netscape 4.73 on sparc. 4.51 should be the
> latest version available for linux/sparc. This version is not included in
> debian any longer, so you might try to get it somewhere else and install
> it manually.

Not true. The Netscape source package for slink can build sparc .debs (the
4.51 version). I used to have the .debs available, but don't any longer.
You can download the source from slink and build from there (with slink
source lines in /etc/apt/sources.list):

	apt-get -b source netscape

I think that would work.