Re: [WARNING] modutils in potato/woody broken, fixed packages available

Ok, now the modutils package seems to work well.
Thanks a lot for the extremely fast and useful response. It is a pleasure
to use debian and to get involved with such competent mantainers.

I have started to use debian for sparc just a few months ago, when I
found my first old SPARCstation. In a few months the distribuition has
improved very, very, much and now it is really comparable to that for
i386.
Keep the good job and thank you very much again.
Cheers

Sabino

On Fri, 28 Apr 2000, Ben Collins wrote:

> Here is a fixed package for anyone that got bit by the current version:
>
> http://auric.debian.org/~bcollins/modutils_2.3.11-1.0.1_sparc.deb
>
> Sorry for the inconvience,
>   Ben

"There are two things that are infinite: Human stupidity and the
universe. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Sabino Maggi                     !  tel: (+39) 011-3919-436
IEN "G. Ferraris"                !  fax: (+39) 011-3463-84
Strada delle Cacce, 91           !  e-mail: maggi@ien.it
I-10135 Torino, Italy            !