Re: alt F1 -> alt F6 and X windows

In Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:31:02 -0500, de profundis Josh Kuperman <josh@saratoga.lib.ny.us> cum veritas scribat

josh> I like having the ability to use the alt-F1 through alt-F2 keys to
josh> bring up multiple consoles. When I installed X on my server I seem to
josh> have lost the ability to access this feature. I'm using the Slink
josh> distribution on a Sparc10.

I think you can still do the same kind of thing with Ctrl-Alt-F1 et al.

I don't know if it is documented anywhere, I just found out from
someone else.

--
dancer, a.k.a. Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
 Dept. of Knowledge Engineering and Computer Science, Doshisha University.