Re: Ultra 1 Creator and Frozen

On Thu, Mar 23, 2000 at 08:03:27PM -0800, Secret Asian Man wrote:
> Hello there...
>
> I tried using Frozen on my Ultra 1 200E Creator the other week, and Xsun24
> wouldn't start up. Something about missing fonts. Anyway, I'm going to try
> again (I can't stand can't stand using Redhat much longer) and I was
> wondering if anyone had any tips concerning getting this combination to
> jive.

Had the same problem, but I'm not sure if it's resolved now or not. Here
is a list of fonts I have installed:

ii  gsfonts              5.10a-2              Fonts for the ghostscript interpreter
ii  gsfonts-x11          0.12                 Make Ghostscript fonts available to X11.
ii  xfonts-100dpi        3.3.6-1              100 dpi fonts for X
ii  xfonts-75dpi         3.3.6-1              75 dpi fonts for X
ii  xfonts-base          3.3.6-1              standard fonts for X
ii  xfonts-scalable      3.3.6-1              scalable fonts for X

Let me know how things work out. If it fails, I'll try to resolve it.

Ben

`     bcollins@debian.org  --  bcollins@openldap.org  --  bmc@visi.net     '