Re: SS10, audio and modem

> > > I'd like  to ask you two  things. I've got a  sparcstation10 running now
> > > Debian 2.1 . Is there the  possibility of having the audio working? And,
> > > more important, is there is possibility of using the modem ISDN?
> >
> > Go here:
> >
> > http://www.dementia.org/~shadow/sparcaudio.html
> >
> > Has info on both topics.
> >

> Sorry, but i think i have to disagree!

What's to disagree with?  All I said was "Here is a web page with information
on the topics you ask.".  I can assure you that that web page does exist and
does contain information about Sparc-Linux audio and ISDN.  Whether it works
or not is another question.

> I have a LX at home, and a SS10 at work, so i've trying myself.
> The only kernel that was working for me, was 2.3.0 hisax came up nicely)

You can't use the 2.2 kernel series?  I've had no troubles with the 2.2
kernels on either of my Sparcs.  (I have one 64-bit and one 32-bit.)

I have tried to boot several different 2.3.x kernels, but failed in every
case.

Eric