Re: sparc installation

Maybe I got the boot args wrong. I was going by the diskless HOWTO, and I
had it working at one point in time.

RARP on boot server points to the uncompressed a.out kernel image
(compiled elf2aout on i386) and the kernels do boot to the point where
they can't mount root FS on 00.00

ok boot net nfsroot=192.168.1.42:/mount/nfs/nfsroot/goober
:VFS: Cannot open root device 00:00
:Kernel panic: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on 00:00

As far as I can tell here, everything's set up as it should be.

I'm booting the 2.2.14 kernel from the last set of floppy images.