Re: Boot disks for sparc?

On Thu, Jan 06, 2000 at 03:31:42PM -0800, Stephen Zander wrote:

> I'm sure I saw something about new bootdisks for sparc recently, but I
> can't find it and I don't see anything on the ftp sites.  Where should
> I be looking?

You should be waiting :)

I have a set of "unnofficial" potato, kernel 2.2.14 based boot floppies
right here on my system. However, it will take some time to upload to my
site for testing, and a little more for me to write a post to this list
about what I want people to notice about their testing efforts.

Just a little longer :)

`     bcollins@debian.org  --  bcollins@openldap.org  --  bmc@visi.net     '