Re: Ultra60, XF4.0.1pre2.RC3-1, woody

On Wed, 20 Dec 2000, tony mancill wrote:

> Not that this is much help, but I'm having the same problem on my Ultra5
> after upgrading.  In fact, even at the console (i.e. X or no X), my
> punctuation keys are all whacked.

Well, I did find that the kbd package wasn't installed correctly when I
upgraded the box from potato. Once I manually shoved that in and copied
the appropriate keymap from /usr/share/keymaps/sun to
/etc/kbd/default.kmap.gz the console got healthy again. X is still way
snafu'd tho. =(

Brian
fade@etc.etc.etc.

How often I found where I should be going only by setting out for
somewhere else..
                                       -- R. Buckminster Fuller