apt-get upgrade / esound problem (bug?)

on my ultra1 i just did a apt-get upgrade
it was a huge upgrade because i hadnt run it in some weeks, also packages 'esound' and 'ssh' got upgraded
but esound has put a line into /etc/hosts.allow with 'esound:' but it didnt put it on a new line but right after the line that was already there 'ALL:192.168.0.'
and when i wanted to ssh to my box i didnt got in, until i put that 'esound:'  on a new line, ...
i dont know if this is worth filing a bug, but it sure kept me looking for what was wrong with ssh.