apt-get upgrade / esound problem (bug?)

on my ultra1 i just did a apt-get upgrade

it was a huge upgrade because i hadnt run it in some weeks, also packages 'esound' and 'ssh' got upgraded

but esound has put a line into /etc/hosts.allow with 'esound: 127.0.0.1' but it didnt put it on a new line but right after the line that was already there 'ALL:192.168.0.'

and when i wanted to ssh to my box i didnt got in, until i put that 'esound: 127.0.0.1'  on a new line, ...

i dont know if this is worth filing a bug, but it sure kept me looking for what was wrong with ssh.

bruno