Re: Help Starting on a SPARCstation2

On Fri, 17 Nov 2000, Evan DiBiase wrote:

> I have recently acquired a SPARCstation2, and I'd like to install Debian
> on it over the network if at all possible.

I've recently picked up the SparcStation 1, and while I make it all the
way through the installation and partition the drive as per instructions,
I cannot seem to boot into Linux.

I reboot, and it gives me the same message it gave me when I booted it and
the HD was formatted blank. - No luck at all.

Is there a trick to this that I'm not gleaning from the SPARC install

Mike Hoye

"The only thing you will ever be able to say in the
 so-called 'social' sciences is: 'some do, some don't.'"
				-Ernst Rutherford