Re: sparc smail issues

So why would one choose exim over postfix?  Both are simple configuration
files, and both provide good security (exim if you configure it :), and
both route mail adequately.  Rumor has it that Postfix is faster than
anything else out there, but I've not run any speed tests myself.

Since I don't run exim, what are it's advantages?

Aaron