IP-Config: Not enough information

I'm running woody on an Ultra 1.  During boot, I get the message

	IP-Config:  Not enough information

The message is coming from the kernel net/ipv4/ipconfig.c, but I don't
know what information it doesn't have or how to supply it.
I'm running kernel-image-2.2.17-sun4u.

I just upgraded to the latest glibc 2.1.94-3 along with all the other
stuff dselect suggested. The system had been working fine until then.
Now, all NFS-related stuff doesn't work any more -- I get

	portmap: server localhost not responding, timed out

I'd file a bug, but I'm not sure which package to file it against. I
suspect one of the upgrades (maybe netbase?) may have left the network
files in an incomplete configuration, but after two days of poking around
on my own, I haven't found it yet.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

--
    Andy Dougherty		doughera@lafayette.edu