Re: installing off of serial console.

This is what I have in my inittab.  Which is the exact same as I was using
for terminal emulation over my serial line.  Does that not support curses
exactly right?

T0:23:respawn:/sbin/getty -L ttyS0 9600 vt102

Matt Rose        mattrose@folkwolf.net          http://www.folkwolf.net
"I've seen scarier secret police agencies than his completely destroyed
by a Czech hippie playwright with a manual typewriter"  Bruce Sterling