SPARCserver-1000

Hi,
my name is parlin, i am new to this list...
We already have two machine (sun4c and sun4m) running Linux,
one RedHat (that my friend's :) and the other runs Debian.
just upgrade it to potato last yesterday... :)

Now I am making proposal to change a SPARCserver-1000
from Solaris to Potato.
Is anyone ever successfully run sparclinux on SPARCserver?

Below is what i get with `uname -a`
SunOS hostname 5.5.1 Generic sun4d sparc SUNW,SPARCserver-1000
This SPARCserver really make me nervous. :)

best regards,
-parlin-