X server problem (SunMouseProc ??)

My SS5 worked in console mode for a while (lots of update since the last
time I use X, it runs with debian 'potato' release uptaded this morning (08/10) )
now I have the following error messages each time I try to launch the X server :
as user :
baudin [501]>startx
X: user not authorized to run the X server, aborting.
_X11TransSocketUNIXConnect: Can't connect: errno = 61
giving up.
xinit:  Connexion refusée (errno 61):  unable to connect to X server
xinit:  Aucun processus de ce type (errno 3):  Server error.
and as root :
morgane:/root# startx
(using VT number 4)
PEXExtensionInit: Couldn't open default PEX font file  Roman_M
sunMouseProc ioctl VUIDGFORMAT: Paramètre invalide
Fatal server error:
failed to initialize core devices
X connection to :0.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).

suggestions was made on sparclinux-list about a bug corrected in Xfree 3.3.6-10
...The Xserver is already v3.3.6-10
I'm using xserver-xsun-8-bit
and the SS5 got a TGX framebuffer (gcsix)
if someone got an idea..

Baudin Maxime - Laboratoire électronique et communication - CNAM, Paris

Linux: The OS people choose without ,000,000 of persuasion.
        -- Mike Coleman